Recording Vocals, Guitar, Bass & Drum track to create a song

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Recording Vocals, Guitar, Bass & Drum track to create a song

Postby dnamusicrocks » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:48 pm

I'm interested in seeing some videos on how to use an iPad with Amplitube and an iRig to record and export a recorded tune. Anyone have any videos showing the process or "how to videos?"
dnamusicrocks

Re: Recording Vocals, Guitar, Bass & Drum track to create a

Postby dnamusicrocks » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Hoping to connect with someone that can pint me to some video or has some instructions on ho to use an iPad and iRigHD to record a multi track demo. Anyone know anyone that has successfully used the amplitube app on iPad to record separate drum, vocal, guitar and bass tracks and export them successfully?
dnamusicrocks

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:10 pm

This video uses a previous version of AmpliTube for iPad but may be useful for you:

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dnamusicrocks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 am

That link will not play. Peter_IK can you send the link to [email redacted so you don't get spam] please? I want to see this!
dnamusicrocks

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dnamusicrocks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Thank you Peter_IK. I create my tunes like this. When I try to export my tunes my app crashes. I’m always told by your support team to make a backup in ITunes and then reinstall my projects but all is lost and I have to start over. I use the mix/mastering feature which isn’t used in this video. If I record a tune with multiple tracks as shown in this video then use the mix master feature to add chorus or reverb should I still be able to export a track without my app crashing?
dnamusicrocks

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:54 pm

You should be able to export in any available way without crashing. Please continue to work with support and they'll get all of the appropriate details to report the issue to the developers and to assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories