Syntronik iOS version 1.1 available now

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Syntronik iOS version 1.1 available now

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:01 pm

Syntronik iOS version 1.1 is now available!

What’s new:

- Now compatible with iPhone
- AU plug-in compatibility added: record with Syntronik inside Garageband, Cubasis, Auria, AUM Mixer and more
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Syntronik iOS version 1.1 available now

Postby rubooch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:33 pm

The first IK iOS AU plugin. Congratulations! Could you please consider AmpliTube for AUv3 conversion in future...there are no decent AU amp sims available yet!
rubooch

Postby tmsky69 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:02 am

I can't seam to get Syntronik to show up in Garageband's AU section.
tmsky69

Postby idelay » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 pm

AU section didn`t show me either at Audiobus3 or Garageband.

Most important update i want to ipad version is external midi clock function like its in PC/MAC. It woul be really important to get it sync. with drums.

Another nice update would be possibility to select midi channel separately on every (four) layer.

There seems to be bug or arp mode velocity levels. if i change thoes values i cannot hear difference.
idelay

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:03 pm

idelay wrote:AU section didn`t show me either at Audiobus3 or Garageband.

Most important update i want to iPad version is external midi clock function like its in PC/MAC. It woul be really important to get it sync. with drums.

Another nice update would be possibility to select midi channel separately on every (four) layer.

There seems to be bug or arp mode velocity levels. if i change thoes values i cannot hear difference.

Please report any issues like this to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ and they will assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories