In App purchase transfer

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

In App purchase transfer

Postby weidner.st@outlook.de » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi all.

I'm new to Amplitube so sorry if this is a dumb question but how the heck can I transfer an in app purchase (recorder) I did on Amplitube CS through my iPhone to Amplitube I just purchased on my iPad? Actually I don't need the recorder on the phone so would be happy to give it up there.

Thx a mil for an answer!
weidner.st@outlook.de

Re: In App purchase transfer

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi, you can find the steps to share in-app purchases among AmpliTube iOS version in this FAQ: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1109

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tdwimsatt » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:42 am

The link no longer works and I am just getting started. I have Amplitube CS on my iPad and recently bought the full Amplitube to go with my iRig HD 2. The CS version has a number of purchases including a Fender amp and FX pack that I would like to transfer over. Hopefully, one of the developers will jump in and pass on a new link or help page.

Thx!
Tom Wimsatt
Just2PlayGuitar.com
tdwimsatt

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:17 pm

The link in my previous post has now been updated for the new site. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tdwimsatt » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:53 am

Excellent! I have my purchases back. I have a couple of additional details that were missed or are needed on the iPad Mini 2:
Add to step 1 - close the previous Amplitube app (CS in my case)
Add to step 2 - After launching the new Amplitube version, restore the in-app purchases to sync the new version with what was pushed into iCloud.

Thanks!
Tom Wimsatt
Just2PlayGuitar.com
tdwimsatt

Postby schrijnemakers » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:16 pm

[had sent a question about this to support, still in 24h window. Will post update if reply comes]
schrijnemakers

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:21 pm

schrijnemakers wrote:[had sent a question about this to support, still in 24h window. Will post update if reply comes]

Typically 24-48 hours is the expectation. Also please review viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 - if you feel you have a ticket that isn't responded to satisfactorily etc there is info there on how to proceed without posting unnecessarily. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories