keep losing in-app purchases...

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

keep losing in-app purchases...

Postby Tiben » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:16 pm

I couldn't find an answer to this in the forums or the IK website.
I have Amplitube and Vocalive on iOS with a number of in-app purchases.
I seem to keep losing the in-app purchases (mainly amps) and keep having to click RESTORE on a regular basis, what is the cause for this?

Do the in-app purchases time-out after a set number of days, or is it required after restarting the iPad, or what?

This has become a major problem for me, a few weeks ago I went camping in a remote area with my trusty iPad, iRig, and guitar hoping to write some songs. When I got there I found my purchased amps were gone.... I was over two hours out of cellphone/wifi range, so I was screwed...

comments?
Tiben

Re: keep losing in-app purchases...

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi, that is definitely odd! Please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ so they can troubleshoot with you directly and help resolve this issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tiben » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:28 pm

I should mention I'm using Amplitube CS but have purchased the 8-track, looper and more.
I purchased the Fender 2 bundle and keep losing that
I'm also using the free Vocalive but have purchased the "All Fx" package

Just did some testing and found I lose my purchases after closing and re-opening Vocalive or Amplitube, so I will open a helpdesk ticket, thanks
Tiben

Postby tadmorguy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:18 pm

I have the same issue with Sampletank purchases.
I've opened a ticket for that, I hope it will get resolved.
tadmorguy

Postby shahan.ki » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 pm

I resolved this by enabling SampleTank in iCloud Drive settings as it was disabled. This would honor in-app purchases.
tadmorguy wrote:I have the same issue with Sampletank purchases.
I've opened a ticket for that, I hope it will get resolved.
shahan.ki

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories