Amplitube with Bluetooth Headset

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube with Bluetooth Headset

Postby whygeun » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:04 am

Over the years I am enjoying Amplitube with using my normal headphone and play and recording music. But several years ago, I rarely used normal headphone and started using Bluetooth Headset/Earbuds. Is it possible to connect Amplitube with Bluetooth Headset and use it for recording or in live?

I hope the in the future update that can actually can record and play live with Bluetooth Headset.
whygeun

Re: Amplitube with Bluetooth Headset

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 am

Hi, due to the latency introduced by Bluetooth listening devices AmpliTube (and many other audio apps) does not support Bluetooth output.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby landguitar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:47 am

You really need to fix this. Latency should not be an issue. Let us - the users - determine if we think it is usable. The new crop of bluetooth headsets are much better and using them with Amplitube would be great. I specifically asked for a set of Bose ones from Santa (!) to use to practice with Amplitube and now I find out you don't support it? Not acceptable folks. I have way too much invested in your product for this to be the case. No excuses, just a fix, please.
Thank you!
landguitar

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:22 am

landguitar wrote:You really need to fix this. Latency should not be an issue. Let us - the users - determine if we think it is usable. The new crop of bluetooth headsets are much better and using them with Amplitube would be great. I specifically asked for a set of Bose ones from Santa (!) to use to practice with Amplitube and now I find out you don't support it? Not acceptable folks. I have way too much invested in your product for this to be the case. No excuses, just a fix, please.
Thank you!

It's not a matter of choice, it is too much latency to be playable. It would reflect poorly on our product (and the many, many others) that do not support Bluetooth output for real-time music production/performance. I know you want to use your new headphones with great audio products, but unfortunately Bluetooth headphones are not the way to go.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Gharper235 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:38 pm

nevermind. Found my answer
Last edited by Gharper235 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gharper235

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:55 pm

We come out with interfaces that have headphone out to coincide with Apple’s decision and our interfaces that plug into the headphone jack will work with the adapter that came with your iPhone 7 or later.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories