Syntronik MIDI

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Syntronik MIDI

Postby j1s1 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:18 am

Can anyone help me with selecting MIDI channel. Nothing in the Settings and also the on screen MIDI settings does not have channel selection either.
I have read the manual as well with no luck.
Please don't tell me that it is not possible!
Kind regards
Jesper
Btw I tried the in app support option, which was a pretty bad experience.
Firstly, Syntronic is not included in the Product list to choose from.
Secendly, after choosing another product just to be able to move on, I asked the same question as I did here, but pressing submit resulted in absolutely nothing, so that does not work.
Edit
I also wonder, if it is not possible to sync the Syntronik arp and lfo to an external source, like MIDI sync or Ableton Link?
j1s1

Re: Syntronik MIDI

Postby yagolimalins » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:36 am

Same problem here, looks like there's no such feature yet, this is a unforgiven mistake... I bought all the in-app sound content but the app has no utility since I cannot use it side by side with other apps
yagolimalins

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:32 pm

There is no way to change MIDI channel in Syntronik for iPad at this time. The request has been relayed to the team. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby j1s1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:21 am

Just wanted to chime in, that the issue is sorted by the new update. Thank you IK. :P

Now, how about choosing channel per voice, making Syntronik multitimbral?
Or making the library available for Sampletank (thereby making it multitimbral) as is the the case with the desktop versions?
j1s1

Postby u.zukowski » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:18 pm

Thank you for adding a midi channel for receiving midi input.

In this context: Does Syntronik for iPad understand program change messages?

(Ok I found in the manual, that we can switch multis.)

Uli
u.zukowski

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories