Amplitube iPad Leslie?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube iPad Leslie?

Postby wliska » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 pm

I have just moved to iPad version of Amplitube and was very dissapointed to find that there is no Lesie speaker. Are there any plans to add this in to the mobile version? Leslie speaker was awesome in the PC version that I was using on a notebook!
Mac Mini late 2012, Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 2.6 GHz, 16 GB memory
Apogee Duet FireWire, Presonus Firestudio Mobile
AT5 Version 5.3.0
Catalina 10.15.7
Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII
wliska

Re: Amplitube iPad Leslie?

Postby supanorton » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:07 am

wliska wrote:I have just moved to iPad version of Amplitube and was very dissapointed to find that there is no Lesie speaker. Are there any plans to add this in to the mobile version? Leslie speaker was awesome in the PC version that I was using on a notebook!

I second the motion!
supanorton

Postby u.zukowski » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:51 am

So is there yet a plan to port Leslie to iPad?
u.zukowski

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:20 pm

u.zukowski wrote:So is there yet a plan to port Leslie to iPad?

The best way to get information fastest when there's news to share would be to sign up for our newsletter http://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter or watch our social media and web site. There is no news about this to share at this time. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby u.zukowski » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:06 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
u.zukowski wrote:So is there yet a plan to port Leslie to iPad?

The best way to get information fastest when there's news to share would be to sign up for our newsletter http://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter or watch our social media and web site. There is no news about this to share at this time. Thank you.

Thanks for the fast reply. Newsletter is received already. ;)

Uli
u.zukowski

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories