Finding the serial number without a box on irig2

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Finding the serial number without a box on irig2

Postby pannam » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:41 am

I recently bought irig2 but discarded the box right away.the amplitube app asks me to register with my serial number. Is there anyway I can find it from the device itself ?
pannam

Re: Finding the serial number without a box on irig2

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:52 am

The serial number is printed on a card in the box. Since you have discarded that, please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ and they will assist you. Please have your proof of purchase from an authorized dealer handy. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Charles C Vincent » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:34 am

I bought an iRig pro I/o second hand and the seller doesn’t have the box anymore.
How do I recover the serial number?
Charles C Vincent

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Charles C Vincent wrote:I bought an iRig pro I/o second hand and the seller doesn’t have the box anymore.
How do I recover the serial number?

If they registered it, it will be in their account in the system. The moderators of this forum do not have the appropriate system access to facilitate a transfer of this nature, so please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories