How can I get the full version of AmpliTube Cs with IRig Hd2

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How can I get the full version of AmpliTube Cs with IRig Hd2

Postby claudielapointe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:26 am

Just purchased the IRig Hd2. It says that with my purchase, I'd be able to unlock the AmpliTube Cs full version. How do I do that? I went in the menu and successfully put in my account info and my product serial number but when I use the app, I don't have access to the full version.
claudielapointe

Re: How can I get the full version of AmpliTube Cs with IRig

Postby claudielapointe » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:30 am

Never mind...I figured it out!
claudielapointe

Postby jackmontana » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:53 am

Same problem, what'd you do to make it work?
jackmontana

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:28 am

jackmontana wrote:Same problem, what'd you do to make it work?

Hi, the instructions to unlock the AmpliTube iOS gear that you get with iRig HD 2 can be found by clicking the "More Info" button under AmpliTube CS on this page: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... ig-hd2-app
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Putomono » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:20 am

Same problem: How can I unlock the full version of Amplitube? I have purchased the IrigHD2, installed the software in both Ipad and Mac, registered with the serial numbers but continued with the limited software / app, with the same presets and rigs as the free version ...
Putomono

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Putomono wrote:Same problem: How can I unlock the full version of Amplitube? I have purchased the IrigHD2, installed the software in both iPad and Mac, registered with the serial numbers but continued with the limited software / app, with the same presets and rigs as the free version ...

Registering iRig HD 2 in AmpliTube CS (free version) will unlock the gear of the 19.99 version. It sounds like you've done that in the app, so I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support more more direct assistance with this issue you're experiencing.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories