Copying recorder files from iPhone to Mac

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Copying recorder files from iPhone to Mac

Postby fbaltaji » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:20 pm

In previous iRig Recorder iPhone app, I used to be able to view and copy all recorded audio files on my iPhone using Tune File Sharing section when connecting my iPhone to my Mac, this was very easy, just drag the files to destination folder and delete them from my iPhone to free up space. For some reason this nice feature is no longer available on the new iRig Recorder iPhone App and I need to export each individual file now before I can view/copy them to my hard drive, very painful and time consuming process especially when you have many recorded files to copy and backup.

Any solution, Ideas, thoughts, third party tools,..... that will help me will be greatly appreciated.
fbaltaji

Re: Copying recorder files from iPhone to Mac

Postby ellismusic » Sun May 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Yes. The new iRig Recorder is unfortunately no longer my go to recorder. Loved it until this "upgrade." I can no longer easier connect to my MAC and easily import my files. I have to export each file separately first in the iRig recorder like mentioned above. It was great before. Simple and easy. Also when recording, to start a new recording it's now a two click maneuver. You have to go back a page to access a new file. It used to be available on the same page which again was easier and more user friendly. What a bummer!
ellismusic

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories