iRig Recorder 3 won't export/play

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Recorder 3 won't export/play

Postby wdailey » Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 pm

I use an iRig Pre and iRig recorder to record audio from a board for my video events. Always worked great. With the new update, I can't seem to play or export my event audio. when I hit play it does nothing. When I export it it skips the rendering and the resulting file has nothing. When I try a small recording, everything works fine.

Losing promised direct audio recording for my videos!!

Thoughts????
wdailey

Re: iRig Recorder 3 won't export/play

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 21, 2017 1:40 am

I'm not sure what could cause that but the IK Support team would be happy to assist. Please open a ticket with them at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ and I'm sure they can troubleshoot and assist you with this issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kerrymelonson » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:58 am

I am also having this same issue. I follow the path to find the subfolder, but there's no subfolder. And all irig files are empty. The app seems to render it at the end, but the video is nowhere to be found on my phone (galaxy note 8)
kerrymelonson

Postby superefvo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:57 am

Did any of you get this fix? I'm having the same issue with my Google pixel. No sub folder, no where to be found but in the Irig app. This is so time consuming and discouraging I'm thinking about returning my video creator kit!
superefvo

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:29 pm

superefvo wrote:Did any of you get this fix? I'm having the same issue with my Google pixel. No sub folder, no where to be found but in the Irig app. This is so time consuming and discouraging I'm thinking about returning my video creator kit!

This is something that IK Support can resolve directly and officially via the support system at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories