[RESOLVED] Iloud goes on standby mode while I play guitar

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

[RESOLVED] Iloud goes on standby mode while I play guitar

Postby massimo_piccione » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:37 am

Good morning
I write because I almost always a problem occurs after 10-15 minutes that Iloud is active:
Iloud goes on standby mode while playing guitar and to restart it I have to turn the knob because otherwise does not start simply by playing the guitar.
Living in an apartment building, the Iloud volumes are minimal but the volume of Iphone are 100% while in AmpliTube are governed almost between 80 and 90%.
The same problem does when I enter with my iRig Ua connected to a Samsung phone
I hope it's not bad because it is a gift and not dispose of receipt for warranty
See you soon and thanks
massimo_piccione

Re: Iloud goes on standby mode while I play guitar

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi, since no other users have chimed in on this I would suggest inquiring with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support to see if they have any suggestions. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby maurizio.iosa » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:49 am

Hi,
I have the same problem as massimo_piccione.
I opened a ticket #700173 since more than a week and I haven't received any answer yet.
I bought it last august (I have with me the invoice, I can attache if you need) but I have not yet registered the iLoud as I am actually in Maputo and I left my IK Multimedia card in Italy (Rome).
I cannot use the iLoud in this way... it is terribly annoying and I need your help.
Thanks
Maurizio
maurizio.iosa

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:00 pm

IK Support is experiencing a higher than normal ticket volume. I will relay your ticket number to them to see what is happening. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby maurizio.iosa » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:49 am

Thank you Peter.
I hope it can be solved by myself (being actually in Mozambique, so without any possibility to ship the unit to you or to my Italian seller).
Anyway I should be back to Rome in the beginning of May, so in case I can do it at that time..
In normal conditions with bluetooth input of my iphone it works without any issue at any volume..
maurizio.iosa

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:28 pm

I've been informed by support that this has been resolved. Marking thread resolved. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: [RESOLVED] Iloud goes on standby mode while I play guita

Postby maurizio.iosa » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:49 am

Thank you Peter,
I received the answer that I post for the benefit of other users may have the same issue:

To prevent the sound from cutting out while playing guitar, try the following:

- Make sure to turn the volume up on your iPad. Make sure the iPad volume is between 80% - 100%. If it is too loud, you can turn the volume knob on iLoud down.

- You can also click on AmpliTube's MENU, then click on SETTINGS. You will see a slider for Output at the top of the Settings page. Move the Output slider to the right to turn the Output volume from AmpliTube up. Since the output signal is louder, this will also prevent iLoud from going into sleep or standby mode.

- Also in AmpliTube's Settings, scroll down to see the option for NO FEEDBACK. Click on the ON or AUTO button until the ON button is no longer lit or OFF.

I tried and it works...
I am just curious to know if also iRig Micro Amp has the same standby feature.
Thanks!
Maurizio
maurizio.iosa

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories