IRig pro does not work with iPad air

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IRig pro does not work with iPad air

Postby rjjohnstone » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:01 am

after using iRig for years I am about to give up. 1st it would not turn off the inbuilt mic now It has stopped working altogether with iPad Air
rjjohnstone

Re: IRig pro does not work with iPad air

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:17 am

Please report your issue to IK Support and I'm sure they can get to the bottom of it and resolve it for you. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby baswim » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:21 pm

I have same issue. My Irig Pro is not recognised by my iPad air. No led lights up when i plug in the device. Have purchased this in 2015 and tried it only a few times and it worked. After couple of years not playing anymore i started again and i wanted to record something, but it does nothing. I guess i m not the first one with this problem, so please solve it!
baswim

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:07 am

Not all issues that may appear "exactly the same" turn out to be the same. See below:
Peter_IK wrote:Please report your issue to IK Support and I'm sure they can get to the bottom of it and resolve it for you. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories