Riff Maestro volume?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Riff Maestro volume?

Postby Guitarfish » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:55 am

Spent some time playing with this and really liked the basic idea - really easy to scrub the audio back and forwards as required.

Quality of the sound in the free version suffers when the speed is adjusted but there is an in-app purchase for higher quality, so I decided to part with $$s.

The sound quality is now much improved, but it also seems significantly louder, and I can't see a way to adjust the volume. Running my guitar through AmpliTube I couldn't get a clean sound that I could hear clearly over the Riff Maestro track. Am I missing something?
Guitarfish

Re: Riff Maestro volume?

Postby Guitarfish » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Bump!

I still have this problem. Came here to search for info, and the only thing I found was my own unanswered question :lol:

Is there really no way to turn down the output level?
Guitarfish

Postby Muzak18 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:19 am

I have the same issue... is it solved?
Muzak18

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Please open a support ticket for issues like this, they can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Please also make sure to review the rules (linked at the top of each page) and the new guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 for more information about posting.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Guitarfish » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:58 pm

Sadly not.

I still use it with my acoustic as I can just reduce the overall iPad level output, but rarely bother with the electric through Amplitube as the relative level is just frustrating.

I’ve now take Peter’s advice and logged a support ticket. Fingers crossed that get’s some movement - with the addition of a level control this is would be a great little app!

Although the ability to add markers / labels would make it even better....
Guitarfish

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories