Guitar sound cuts out suddenly in Garageband

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Guitar sound cuts out suddenly in Garageband

Postby shak » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:46 am

I'm playing my irig HD 2 through Garageband and it sounds great. However when I play a chord or note and let it sustain (usually in a metal type of tone), it suddenly cuts out as the sustain fades. I've played with the gain control on the irig, the input level and noise gate in garageband and the volume on the guitar in practically every combination to no avail. One other point to note is that this doesn't happen when playing through amplitube.
Any thoughts on how this can be corrected?
shak

Re: Guitar sound cuts out suddenly in Garageband

Postby shak » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:37 am

I forgot to mention in my original post that I'm using Garageband on my iPad.
shak

Postby CaiCosta » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 pm

Can anyone help us out with this?

I’m having the same problem and I’m not being able to use the iRig HD2 properly.
CaiCosta

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Since other users have not chimed in, I'd recommend opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ so they can troubleshoot directly and assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mattvinj » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:34 am

Super quirky on my ipad pro 11 inch. I'm pretty savvy, and I'm pretty sure there must be something that I'm missing
Mattvinj

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:23 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Since other users have not chimed in, I'd recommend opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ so they can troubleshoot directly and assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories