SampleTank for iOS updated to 2.0.4

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: SampleTank for iOS updated to 2.0.4

Postby notaneasygame » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:42 pm

cast1010 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
jblongz wrote:+1 for audio unit support!

Audio Units are coming to IK iOS apps in the coming months, we'll share more details about when, which, and how when there is more news. Thanks!

Hi there everybody, it has been a very long time since there was any information shared about audio units.

Will we ever get SampleTank iOS updated to support it? iSymphonic unfortunately is the only option I have to produce some decent orchestral tracks on the go but like SampleTank sounds more.

Thanks,

CC

Not holding out much hope on this. Nearly 3 years ago it was in the coming months, I had hoped the desktop 4th iteration would have seen it forthcoming.

With the depreciation of inter app audio and an impending iOS 14 more than likely forthcoming in a few months I'm hoping we're not left with workarounds just to use SampleTank on our mobile productions. If it's in Syntronik it surely must be able to be added into SampleTank.

I'd happily pay for it as an IAP as I'm sure most others would too. Any further news?
notaneasygame

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 pm

There is no official update at this time, you'd see it at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/ in the news if there was public information available. Best to make sure any feature requests are in the official Wishlist thread for the appropriate product, too, as that will be relayed to the product manager and developers of the appropriate product.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sdevdutt41 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:39 am

Can IKMM give us users any indication if this is coming in the near future?
sdevdutt41

Postby 195302975@qq.com » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:38 pm

Hi, it's 2021/01/16 now. I bought this app for my iphone and ipad, but some sound packs got some bugs that couldn't download after purchasing. My iphone and ipad is ios14.3. Really need help. Thanks!
195302975@qq.com

Postby notaneasygame » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:41 pm

195302975@qq.com wrote:Hi, it's 2021/01/16 now. I bought this app for my iphone and ipad, but some sound packs got some bugs that couldn't download after purchasing. My iphone and ipad is ios14.3. Really need help. Thanks!

I've noticed with a few of the newer soundpacks that there is a little coding error where it shows as an option to download in the store dropdown but they are there and available in the usual sound selection tables. I bought Philharmonik 2 and it is successfully installed but the option to download in the store still remains.

The other thing to maybe check is whether updating the OS is changing your iCloud settings for the app, it might have inadvertently turned it off where it should be activated.

Failing this, you might want to rollback for now, I'm never that quick to update the OS for fear of any issues. I'm still on 13.3.1
notaneasygame

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:57 pm

Or if you contact IK Support directly, they'll surely be able to get your issues resolved: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories