tempo and delay sync?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

tempo and delay sync?

Postby gitgone » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Hi All,
I have been looking for some understanding on how the sync with bpm switch on some of Amplitube for iOS effects (such as the delays) is supposed to work:

Where do you control the bpm? In the manual it says to set it in the Tools section of the app.

I assume this to mean the metronome tempo, but it seems to have no relation to the tempo of the delay when I turn on the sync feature.

What gives?
gitgone

Re: tempo and delay sync?

Postby torbjorn0 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:08 pm

I’m wondering the exact same thing. On a related note, Tap tempo and a better preset managing system (ie Icloud or Dropbox backup) are the two things keeping me from using AmpliTube live. I can’t believe there isn’t at least a big Tap button I could tap on the screen.
torbjorn0

Postby gitgone » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:12 pm

I wish I could answer, not to be critical, but because over a year later no one from IK Multimedia has cared to address this question???

Thanks for seconding it!
gitgone

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:39 pm

This forum is for user-to-user communication and discussion. While the developers and project managers will see some of the major threads and requests, they are not in here daily to respond directly to them.

There are typically feature request threads for each of the flagship IK products, and those could be "stickied" if some are not, and those will definitely get viewed to see what people are interested in.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories