Sharing amplitube presets from ipad to iphone?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Sharing amplitube presets from ipad to iphone?

Postby sandy073 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:30 am

Hi Guys.
How do I store my presets from an Ipad and import them onto an Iphone.

Thanks.
sandy073

Re: Sharing amplitube presets from iPad to iPhone?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi. Backing up and restoring AmpliTube for iPhone or iPad presets is detailed in the FAQ at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3597
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ghurley0298 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi Peter,
I've followed these directions for backing up and transferring presets as they're written. I'm trying to get my ipad presets into my iphone 5s. Unfortunately when I open up iTunes with my ipad attached, there is no file called "amplitube presets.xml" instead I see all of my presets listed as xml documents. I save all of those to my computer. When I attach my iphone I go to the folder where they were saved and open them into the file sharing section in Itunes. The files then all appear in that section, but I cannot move them into the presets folder. So the presets are on my phone, but I can't move them into the presets folder, so I as a result I can't access them on my iphone. Any idea how I can get these presets into my iphone presets folder?
Thanks!
Greg
ghurley0298

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues. Please open a ticket with IK Support and I'm sure they can troubleshoot and get it sorted out. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ios-apps/ Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ralcomusic » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:32 pm

You’ll find the instructions in this video tutorial

https://youtu.be/ROY-ySF6ElM
ralcomusic

Postby Alienjohn » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 am

Ralco,
Does this work saving from an ipad to an iphone too?
Also, do you know any sites where we can share our patches with each other?
John
Alienjohn

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories