iRig Pads

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Pads

Postby lees0 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Is it possible to derive the proper serial number for iRig pads, from the serial number (bar code) on the bottom of the unit?

I just bought a brand new one, I left the box at my office and brought the unit home for the weekend. Now I need the MAC application, which of course won't show up in my user section until I register the unit.

At this moment, I am snowed in and really want to work with this.

If the serial number is something totally different from the sticker, is there someone who might dropbox me the MAC version of the pad controller configuration app?

If the serial number includes the numbers on the bottom of the unit, I think I might just need to know what the 3 letters are that are supposed to be at the beginning and how the rest of the numbers line up with that.

thanks in advance
lees0

Re: iRig Pads

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:48 pm

The serial number is on a card in the box. You will have to verify with support directly if you request a replacement serial number or if there is any way to retrieve it based on your proof of purchase. Support can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/ but since it is the weekend, you might hear back Monday but they do sometimes check on non-business days.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lees0 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:53 pm

dang, well I really blew that. I don't need a replacement. I can register the serial number on Monday.. Is there any way to get the editor so I can use it today?
lees0

Postby scentline » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi, I bought a bundle box of iRig KEYS and iRig Pads from ebay in 2015. I registered iRig Keys on IK multimedia homepage (Serial Number:
[mod redacted: Best not to post serial numbers on a public forum]), but didn't register iRig Pads.

It seems I have no serial number card or proof of purchase anymore, but can I get the iRig editor? I rarely used it and didn't even know there's editor for this.

I look forward to your reply. (my email: [mod redacted: same for email addresses])

Thank you!

- Jinho
scentline

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:21 pm

scentline wrote:Hi, I bought a bundle box of iRig KEYS and iRig Pads from ebay in 2015. I registered iRig Keys on IK multimedia homepage (Serial Number:
[mod redacted: Best not to post serial numbers on a public forum]), but didn't register iRig Pads.

It seems I have no serial number card or proof of purchase anymore, but can I get the iRig editor? I rarely used it and didn't even know there's editor for this.

I look forward to your reply. (my email: [mod redacted: same for email addresses])

Thank you!

- Jinho

Please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to access your account and such to assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories