Transfer user presets

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Transfer user presets

Postby rosebar » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Is there a way to send user presets to iCloud from my iPhone and load the into my iPad? I have tweaked some of my tones and it would be much easier to transfer them to my iPad rather than going through all the settings again.
Thanks
rosebar

Re: Transfer user presets

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Welcome to the IK Multimedia forums.

At this time, iCloud will not transfer your AmpliTube Presets. However, you will be able to transfer these via iTunes File-Sharing with a Mac/PC system.

Below is a link on how to recover files from the iTunes File-Sharing section.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301

Use this to find your "Presets" folder under the AmpliTube app on your iPhone. This folder can then be saved to your Mac/PC system to then be transferred to your AmpliTube For iPad app.

If you have any specific questions on this topic, let me know and I will be more than happy to do my best to answer this for you through this thread.

Or if you would like, our technical support team will be more than happy to assist you with this. If this is the route you would like to go. Do note, our technical support team can be reached at the link below.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby rosebar » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:14 am

Thanks for the info. Looks like just what I need. I'll give it a try when I get back home.
rosebar

Postby mauce » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:31 am

I have a question about this.
I did find the tutorial useful but, filetransfer with Itunes does not allow to copy file to the IOS devices inside on of the directories.
For instance, the presets I want to upload to the IOS device needs to go into the 'presets' folder, however Itunes only allows files upload to the root directory of the application.
I guess you know what I try to explain.

Do you have a solution for this? How to get the files in the proper subdirectory?

Thanks in advance,
mauce

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories