iRig Keys Pro Serial number registration and manual

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: iRig Keys Pro Serial number registration and manual

Postby Gvos0125 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:29 am

Hi

I want to register my irig keys pro ( for the additional sounds in sampltank) but i can’t find my register card anymore
Can you help please?

What do you need for this? I could take a picture from my hardware device with the barcode on the back

Hope to hear from you
Gerard
Gvos0125

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi, this is something you would need to contact IK Support directly to resolve. Please contact them via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.

I've also removed your email address from your post so you don't get spambots picking it up
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby astro981 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:20 pm

hallo
kindly please consider
its strange but i too ..... did not received any product registration card ,,,,, for my irig key pro.
earlier i bought irig mic lav ,,, irig mic hd 2 and irig pro ,,,, all camed with the registration card in a paper pocket. but this time for the irig key pro its missing.
kindly please help solve the issue.
thanks very much
kind regards
astro981

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories