iRig Keys Pro Serial number registration and manual

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Keys Pro Serial number registration and manual

Postby Duckminster » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:13 pm

First, I'm looking for a PDF manual for the iRig I can download onto my iPad. None seems to be available which is frustrating. Assuming I have to register my iRig before I can access a manual, every time I enter the serial number from the sticker on the bottom of the keyboard, the form tells me the serial number is incorrect. I have checked it a dozen times, it is correct. If this sticker is not the serial#, then the form should tell me where I can find it.

I also saw something in these forums about sending you guys a copy of my receipt so that I can get the serial#, something else I don't have.

Now lastly, all of this hassle just to be able to read a darn manual so I can use the product I bought? Really?
Duckminster

Re: iRig Keys Pro Serial number registration and manual

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:16 am

There should be a serial number on a card included in the box with each product. That is the serial number you would register. All PDF manuals for your registered products will be available in your IK User Area.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Duckminster » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:58 pm

I don't have the box or the card.
Duckminster

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Duckminster wrote:I don't have the box or the card.

Please contact support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to assist you .
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wendellaunglinn » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:29 pm

where can i find my serial number?
wendellaunglinn

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:22 am

See above:

Peter_IK wrote:There should be a serial number on a card included in the box with each product. That is the serial number you would register. All PDF manuals for your registered products will be available in your IK User Area.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Keys Pro Serial number registration

Postby davidp1 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:02 am

I have no card either with my iRig Keys 37 Pro purchased from Guitar Center......I want to register....tried contacting tech support per the above...but get absolutely MEANINGLESS error message about missing some stupid parameters having to do with my name and email...ALL my other IKM products are dutifully registered with IKM...but now IKM refuses to let me register my iRig Pro 37 purchased from Guitar Center...why does IKM CONSTANTLY bash its customers with 2 x 4s by making it so hard to do business with them???!!!

5.5 hours today trying to sort out stupid technical difficulties and trying to register...all without success...what a WASTE of my time!!
davidp1

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Please make sure that all form fields are filled out and that you do not use the following characters: ~`#$%^&*+=[]’/\{}|"<>

If you still have issues, you can use the general contact form at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us which also has other contact methods listed where someone can help. Please note that today is a holiday so you will not likely be able to get directly technical/sales assistance today.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davidp1 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Thanks...tried again...NO special characters..."slide to submit" yields same "parameters" error....pain in the neck!!! No telno? What do I have to do, US MAIL!!!???
davidp1

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:14 am

davidp1 wrote:Thanks...tried again...NO special characters..."slide to submit" yields same "parameters" error....pain in the neck!!! No telno? What do I have to do, US MAIL!!!???

Very strange, I was just able to submit the form.

Please try on this specific URL and if that does not work please send me the email address you would like someone to use to get back to you (you can do so via private message): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-us ... IKForm.php
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davidp1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:18 pm

stranger and stranger...thinking it might be an issue with my the Chrome browser (Slimjet), I decided to try using Edge and Firefox....with BOTH of those, at this point in the East Coast morning, the box form at the bottom to fill in information does NOT show up...I can only see the drop down headers....but nothing more....bizarre...I think the Christmas grinches may have broken part of yr website....I will use the link you sent ...but something currently appears awry with yr Support website...

...yr followup is appreciated....
davidp1

Postby davidp1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Peter - I tried using the link you sent in BOTH Slimjet (Chrome) and Firefox...BOTH yield the identical error message:

ERROR: Missing required parameters: D******** P******* [my name] d*******@********** [my registered email address] - US

This is the same error message I have received throughout this exercise.

How do I reach you by private message...you likely can access my email address from my registration info.
davidp1

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:27 pm

davidp1 wrote:Peter - I tried using the link you sent in BOTH Slimjet (Chrome) and Firefox...BOTH yield the identical error message:

ERROR: Missing required parameters: D******** P******* [my name] d*******@********** [my registered email address] - US

This is the same error message I have received throughout this exercise.

How do I reach you by private message...you likely can access my email address from my registration info.

I received your private message. Please note that the moderators and admins of this forum are not tech support personnel so they cannot access your IK information directly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stevenpyoung » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 am

Duckmeister, were you able to get the issue with your serial number resolved? I am having the exact same issue: I do not have the card or the receipt for my iRig Keys Pro purchased by my dad over 2 years ago and he's gone. It was gifted to me. I'd like to get to the user's manual and register this thing, as well. I enter the number at the bottom of my iRig Keys Pro and get the same error message.
What did you do to fix this?
stevenpyoung

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:38 am

stevenpyoung wrote:Duckmeister, were you able to get the issue with your serial number resolved? I am having the exact same issue: I do not have the card or the receipt for my iRig Keys Pro purchased by my dad over 2 years ago and he's gone. It was gifted to me. I'd like to get to the user's manual and register this thing, as well. I enter the number at the bottom of my iRig Keys Pro and get the same error message.
What did you do to fix this?

IK Support will handle these types of issues. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories