Exporting projects from AmpliTube 4 iPad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Exporting projects from AmpliTube 4 iPad

Postby lorenzoquanto » Wed May 20, 2015 2:06 pm

AmpliTube has updated on my iPad mini and first impressions are great but I'm in desperate need of exporting some projects. I used to use the project list and the export option but with the new look there are no options - only to delete projects. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks
lorenzoquanto

Re: Exporting projects from AmpliTube 4 iPad

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 pm

I saw this was answered on Facebook too : Please tap PROJECTS then Edit. Tap the project you'd like to export and then the export icon at the top left (with an arrow).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tonyfrangoudis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I saw this was answered on Facebook too : Please tap PROJECTS then Edit. Tap the project you'd like to export and then the export icon at the top left (with an arrow).

Than what?
tonyfrangoudis

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:10 pm

tonyfrangoudis wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:I saw this was answered on Facebook too : Please tap PROJECTS then Edit. Tap the project you'd like to export and then the export icon at the top left (with an arrow).

Than what?

There will be some minor additional choices/steps. This is also covered in the app manual.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories