How to import songs in AmpliTube PAD OS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How to import songs in AmpliTube PAD OS

Postby stephan.brilmayer » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Now that we finally have a file explorer in IOS I don’t have my songs included in iTunes anymore but in their own directory. Is it really not possible to import them into AmpliTube IOS at once? I only found the possibility to „share“ them file by file into AmpliTube.
stephan.brilmayer

Re: How to import songs in AmpliTube PAD OS

Postby stephan.brilmayer » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:01 pm

Really no idea to to avoid iTunes or any plans by AmpliTube to include the possibility to save the created soundfiles in their own directory? As far as I can see most people felt that the inclusion of a „real“ file management in IOS was the biggest and most useful step after a long time.
stephan.brilmayer

Re: How to import songs in AmpliTube PAD OS

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:28 am

This forum is mainly for user to user discussion, but the mods/admins of this forum do not have news on this question/concern at this time.

I can relay your request and we do have official wishlist threads here where feature requests can go where the IK team will see them too.

Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories