Irig Pro + Irig Pre

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig Pro + Irig Pre

Postby relaxandbreathe » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:46 pm

I bought both, last year, or early this year. I came to use them today and neither will switch on. One of them was no use with op system I had last year so I bought the other (the pre) which had about a month of use then both were boxed carefully, and today neither will switch on. What is going on here? Anyone able to help please? Do I have to buy a new one every year? I was using Ipad but now have bought a Macbook Pro and was excited to finally make some more professional sounding music and once again am at a dead end as have no interface. again. I have of course checked the batteries are new, they are both in pristine as new looking condition... no reason why they should not work. Very upset. I registered both products today so I could get a ticket but they ask other impossible other questions about sequencer op systems which I have no answers for so U cannot even contact "support" I don't even know what op system my mac uses yet as cannot find that on the included papers and have only had it a day. My keyboard's in storage so who knows and who cares what the serial number on that is I want to just plug an Irig into a mac and get going! Arrrrgh!!! WHY DO THEY NOT HAVE A PHONE LINE WITH HUMANS to talk to? Just like APPLE. Unavailable to answer questions.
relaxandbreathe

Re: Irig Pro + Irig Pre

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Please see the forum rules linked at the top of each page and review the recent updated posting guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Please continue to work with IK Support on this issue as it is not something the users or moderators of this forum can assist you with. You can PM your ticket number (also per that post) if you feel your ticket isn't being handled to your satisfaction or you can reply directly to the ticket at any time to ask for clarification and/or additional assistance.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories