Can't access bundle software with iRig Stomp I/O

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Can't access bundle software with iRig Stomp I/O

Postby ouchcacti » Thu May 13, 2021 10:21 pm

Recently purchased the iRig stomp and was really looking forward to using it straight out the box. Have AmpliTube installed, I registered my account with the app and the serial number of the iRig Stomp I/O but it did not unlock any additional amps or pedals to use with the iRig stomp so I am left with a completely useless piece of equipment. Have tried deleting the app, and no joy, reregistering no joy, install the app on my iPhone instead and registering and entering serial number, still No joy. Why do these things need to be so billed as so simple but in the end, end up being so much more complicated as you need to wait days for the support to email you back... Not impressed. :( :( :(
ouchcacti

Re: Can't access bundle software with iRig Stomp I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 13, 2021 11:26 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please note that per https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps you should have access to the following gear in AmpliTube:

Included gear models:

Stomp box - 17 models

Overdrive
Delay
Chorus
Wah
Flanger
Octave
Envelope Filter
Phazer
Fuzz
Noise Filter
Swell
Electric Flanger
Crusher
Dcomp
FeedBack
Phazer 10
Distortion*

Amp - 8 model

Clean
Lead
Crunch
Metal
Bass
British Copper 30 TB
Vintage Metal Lead
360Bass

Cab - 10 model

1x12"
1x15"
2x12"
4x12"A
4x12"B
4x12"T1
8x10"E
2x12"GBV
4x12"MM1
1x18"HB

Mic - 2 models

Dynamic 57
Condenser 87

Loop Drummer

One groove (8 loops) from the Rock Pack

2 track recorder

Looper section**

(*By registering)

(**By registering iRig Stomp I/O)

If you do not have access to some / all of that gear, I'm sure IK Support can help. In the mean time, please try a "Restore Purchases" in your AmpliTube iOS app and see if your gear is available. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ouchcacti » Sat May 15, 2021 8:50 am

I have checked and I have barely ten of those things in the list. I have tried deleting the app both on my iPad and phone and then restoring purchases, nothing at all. This is entirely frustrating and to top it off the support is waiting via email.

Having live chat to speak to someone would be a lot better.
ouchcacti

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 16, 2021 2:05 am

ouchcacti wrote:I have checked and I have barely ten of those things in the list. I have tried deleting the app both on my iPad and phone and then restoring purchases, nothing at all. This is entirely frustrating and to top it off the support is waiting via email.

Having live chat to speak to someone would be a lot better.

The support team will be able to help via the ticketing system. IK does not offer live chat at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories