ARC - free trial?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC - free trial?

Postby bellener » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 am

Hello, I have heard from somebody who should know that it's possible to download the ARC Studio as a free trial (probably without restrictions / not stripped down). But now I have spent at least 20 minutes searching for that option and I still can't find it.

So is it not possible, any longer, to download the ARC studio as free trial? I'm probably going to buy it, later on, but I just can't afford € ~ 300 (350?) right now.
bellener

In connection with my ARC question:

Postby bellener » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 pm

The hardware you see in the pictures, and which resembles an external sound card (like my Scarlett Solo), is it something other than an external sound card? So that I will need both my sound card and that little box? In that case, it is easy to understand that there is no free trail.
bellener

Re: ARC - free trial?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:20 pm

ARC Studio is hardware. You can try ARC 4 which is the software that measures and corrects and you would load those settings on to the hardware if you end up purchasing ARC Studio (which includes the ARC 4 software). Note you will need a measurement microphone that has a calibration file and you'll get best results only when using the ARC MEMS microphone (which many have if they have used previous versions of ARC software).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools