ARC 4 is out, where is the Arc3->4 upgrade ?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: ARC 4 is out, where is the Arc3->4 upgrade ?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:52 am

gilda wrote:I am in the same boat. I want to upgrade to studio from Arc3 but I don't need the microphone. I bought the mic separately from the software but I can't see any offer in my account to purchase the software and monitor hardware.

You can contact IK Support and they will assist you with this.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ritusgrin » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:53 am

Support got back with me and verified I had bought both the software and the mic and gave me a code to get the upgrade price. Nice!
ritusgrin

Postby gilda » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:12 am

ritusgrin wrote:Support got back with me and verified I had bought both the software and the mic and gave me a code to get the upgrade price. Nice!

I don't know where I purchased the mic... Is the serial number a valid proof of purchase? Thanks.
gilda

Postby gilda » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:49 am

Peter_IK wrote:
gilda wrote:I am in the same boat. I want to upgrade to studio from Arc3 but I don't need the microphone. I bought the mic separately from the software but I can't see any offer in my account to purchase the software and monitor hardware.

You can contact IK Support and they will assist you with this.

Thank you
gilda

Postby ritusgrin » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:14 pm

gilda wrote:
ritusgrin wrote:Support got back with me and verified I had bought both the software and the mic and gave me a code to get the upgrade price. Nice!

I don't know where I purchased the mic... Is the serial number a valid proof of purchase? Thanks.

I don't know how they verified that I bought one they just said they did. Sorry.
ritusgrin

Postby gilda » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:31 pm

Ok after some emails with the support team I have two options (I have the older mic, the men's mic, arc 2, arc 3 upgrade... a lot of money)

1. There is no discount for an upgrade version, at least for me. I already have the mic, so I have to pay the full price of the upgrade version

2. I can purchase the studio version with mic but with a discount so the price it's the same as the upgrade version, so I have one more mic that I don't need.

These are my choices. No discount for me for the upgrade version.
gilda

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:50 pm

ARC Studio Upgrade at 249.99 does not include the microphone. That's the price point you should be offered by the team most likely, because you already have the MEMS mic that this version does not include.

For those who do not have the MEMS microphone, it is strongly recommended you get the version with the MEMS microphone because you will get the best results and consistency.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mhalloran » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:59 pm

gilda wrote:

If you have a microphone serial number or purchased ARC w. Mic as a standalone product, you should be able to register it in the IK Product Manager, yes?

The problem is that, if you purchased the MEMS microphone separately as I did, the mic does not have a serial number that can be registered in the IK Product Manager. If you purchased the microphone directly from IK, it will show up in your User Account under My Orders.

Either way, you will have to contact Support with your Order No./Purchase information to ask for an upgrade code (as I have done). I'm hoping to hear back soon.
mhalloran

Postby gilda » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:26 am

Thank you. Yes, I've been in contact with support and they didn't offer me the most convenient upgrade BUT I'm going to upgrade, I've been since ARC 2 and v4 seems a big step forward.
gilda

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools