No Time Limit on Sounds Downloads

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: No Time Limit on Sound Downloads

Postby SenecaReader2 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:38 pm

Brilliant. I must say, I shopped around a while now. To me IK Multimedia is the best. The promotions are second to none, and much more
SenecaReader2

Postby IK Multi » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:17 pm

Hi folks. Sorry, but what I posted is wrong. In fact, the folder should be read only, and that is not the problem. Which means that I still don't know what the problem is when the product manager fails.
But I do have Sampletank 4 working. Love it.

I'm still fighting with Windows 11. It has my sound card goofed at the moment.

I think MS is trying hard to make Win 11 a good os. I least I hope so. :)
IK Multi

Postby arnolmikadze » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:33 pm

Thiagoros wrote:
deepsman wrote:I've tried many times Peter. Definitely no prompts, or any other way to update that I can find.
If I install the latest product manager, Do I have to uninstall the previous one first. Any other things to do?

Thanks.

Typically, installing the most recent product management should automatically update the old version without requiring removal. Always review the release notes for precise instructions, and consider backing up data to ensure a seamless transition.

Not my case..installing the latest product management is such a pain for me. I always have to completely remove the old version before putting on the new one. And having to back up all my files first - it takes forever..by the time I'm done, I feel like I've been at it all day :?
arnolmikadze

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:06 pm

arnolmikadze wrote:
Thiagoros wrote:
deepsman wrote:I've tried many times Peter. Definitely no prompts, or any other way to update that I can find.
If I install the latest product manager, Do I have to uninstall the previous one first. Any other things to do?

Thanks.

Typically, installing the most recent product management should automatically update the old version without requiring removal. Always review the release notes for precise instructions, and consider backing up data to ensure a seamless transition.

Not my case..installing the latest product management is such a pain for me. I always have to completely remove the old version before putting on the new one. And having to back up all my files first - it takes forever..by the time I'm done, I feel like I've been at it all day :?

That's not the normal behavior, I would recommend reaching out to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw for direct assistance.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: No Time Limit on Sounds Downloads

Postby IK Multi » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 pm

This seems to be broken again for legacy downloads. All my legacy software is now listed as IK Product Manager downloads, but they don't show up when I open it. I tried to get a ticket open with support a couple of days ago, but no response so far.

I had some bad luck backing up Sampletank 4 max. I had it almost completely backed up and my back-up drive quit working. It was a Seagate usb drive that's only a couple of years old. It was a 2T unit for about 48 bucks but not much of a bargain after all :)

I do have st4 installed though. I haven't got to use it much but so far it seems to be working well on Windows 11. Love the sounds, but really hate the dim print on the interface. Why they put that out the door is beyond me.
IK Multi

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:25 pm

IK Multi wrote:This seems to be broken again for legacy downloads. All my legacy software is now listed as IK Product Manager downloads, but they don't show up when I open it. I tried to get a ticket open with support a couple of days ago, but no response so far.

I had some bad luck backing up Sampletank 4 max. I had it almost completely backed up and my back-up drive quit working. It was a Seagate usb drive that's only a couple of years old. It was a 2T unit for about 48 bucks but not much of a bargain after all :)

I do have st4 installed though. I haven't got to use it much but so far it seems to be working well on Windows 11. Love the sounds, but really hate the dim print on the interface. Why they put that out the door is beyond me.

Please provide your ticket number as the forum moderators/admins nor users can access your account nor the systems to help with this issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby 09ahope » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:17 pm

great! :D
09ahope

Postby qin.xingzhi@163.com » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:19 pm

It's very helpful.I'm really appreciate to this, thank you bro.
qin.xingzhi@163.com

Postby rasvuk369 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:37 pm

Nice one, thank you.

DarkStar wrote:Some very welcome news

The new IK Product Manager update (version 1.0.10) removes the 180-day restriction for registered users

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=15349
rasvuk369

Postby XV-Illuminati » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:00 am

:?
XV-Illuminati

Postby Merrick1 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:56 am

Thanks.

Installing the latest product manager should typically overwrite the previous version, but it's advisable to check the documentation or support resources for specific instructions to ensure a smooth update process.
Merrick1

Postby dprvulov » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:12 am

Terrific news! The versatility and usability of the Sampletank libraries is world-class.
Lifting the time-limit on sound content downloads is just the icing on the cake. Thanks a lot for providing this service.
dprvulov

Postby Rascazzi » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:22 am

DarkStar wrote:Some very welcome news

The new IK Product Manager update (version 1.0.10) removes the 180-day restriction for registered users

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=15349

Super nice!!!
Rascazzi

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools