I literally bought 3 plugins last week, all on sale day afte

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

I literally bought 3 plugins last week, all on sale day afte

Postby nyandres » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:15 pm

So I was wondering, is there a way to talk to customer support, I have been trying to reach out to them since then but no response. Phone support also doesnt work since it says for the safety of the employees in this time (pandemic was a long time ago now).

Id figure after trying the non working phone support, and the seemingly dead email and contact form on the site id try this forum.

Please help.
nyandres

Re: I literally bought 3 plugins last week, all on sale day

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:54 pm

The support team does answer requests, what is your ticket number?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nyandres » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:02 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The support team does answer requests, what is your ticket number?

I dont know if coincidence or magic lol, but after posting here I finally got an email response... Ticket number is #1381724 . If you had something to do with that thank you so much. I finally got a reply and it seems some help.
nyandres

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:27 pm

Great to hear. I'd love to take credit but I was waiting to get the ticket number before mentioning it here internally so it was indeed coincidence. Maybe I'll have more sway next time (well I guess I hope there is no next time :D ).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools