Problems with a few sound packs IK Product Manager

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Problems with a few sound packs IK Product Manager

Postby nethfel » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:39 pm

Hi all,
I've been in the process of installing all of the sample packs for SampleTank 4 Max V2 but I'm running into a problem with Syntronik 2 specifically the SYN2_Bully_SL_Update.dmg - it is just hung on it. It's mounted the DMG file, but it doesn't seem to do the install so it just sits there. I've manually run the installer from the DMG file and it successfully installed but it won't move forward to the next part of the pack (it's an 81 gig download pack). If I cancel the downloads I get: Download Error (code: 107) so not sure what's up. I'm going to contact support, just wondered if anyone has run into this and found a solution

I've also had trouble with the stand alone Syntronik 2 Bully installer portion of Product Manager where it will download but not install and if I manually install it, Product manager doesn't acknowledge that it's installed. Not sure how to force it to move forward; if I exit the app and relaunch and go through the install process it does the same thing.
nethfel

Re: Problems with a few sound packs IK Product Manager

Postby Miweiheng1 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:38 pm

Following this, as I've had the same problems.

All of my sound packs install except for Syntronik 2, Syntronik 2 Max, Syntronik 2 Bully, Syntronik 2 Galaxy install properly. Syntronik 2 and Syntronik 2 Max get stalled at "Installing" but then nothing happens thereafter (it seems to be getting stuck on a given .dmg file in the batch and not moving past that, as the OP mentioned).

Also, I find that after properly installing Syntronik Deluxe, Syntronik 2 SAM, and Syntronik 2 T-03, the Product Manager interface eventually reverts back from "Installed" (in green with the checkmark to the left) to "Install" in gray, as if they haven't ever been installed...

This is on an M1 Macbook Pro. I never had any of these issues when installing on my Windows PC.
Miweiheng1

Postby Sajin7 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:45 pm

This is also happening to me as well. I am using an intel mac and this issue is also happening on the J-60, Galaxy just freezes no download activity whatsoever.

Louis
Sajin7

Postby DarkStar » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:01 pm

This forum is not an official Support path.

Could each of you contact Support? They will be able to help you resolve the problems.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Cozinezz101 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:23 am

any updates? did anyone get surpass the "Launching setup"? what was the fix, if any?
Cozinezz101

Postby darkogav » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:55 pm

I has all sorts of issues similar to this not long ago. IK support helped me. I am pasting what they recommended and what worked for me in my scenario

MAC
Go to Documents > IK Multimedia > delete the IK Product Manager folder

Press Go at the top finder > Hold down the Option key and Library will appear. Click this > then open Application Support > Delete the IK Product Manager folder here.

Now reboot and reinstall a fresh IKPM and retry it.

best of luck
darkogav

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools