Regarding IKPM freezing

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Regarding IKPM freezing

Postby din_mentor » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:07 pm

(Regarding IKPM freezing)

After a looong time swearing at my computer i tried running the IKPM via right clicking the shortcut and clicking "run as administrator" now it works great! Im on windows 10.

after this i went into the properties of the IK Product Manager shortcut and in the Compability Tab marked "Run this program as an administrator". so next time i can just double click it directly.

havent read this anywhere else (that i know) - hope it helps!
I had to do this even if i am in fact an administrator on my computer.

Cheers from Sweden!
din_mentor

Re: IK Product Manager - tips

Postby fredshaw63@gmail.com » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:55 am

din_mentor wrote:(Regarding IKPM freezing)

After a looong time swearing at my computer i tried running the IKPM via right clicking the shortcut and clicking "run as administrator" now it works great! Im on windows 10.

after this i went into the properties of the IK Product Manager shortcut and in the Compability Tab marked "Run this program as an administrator". so next time i can just double click it directly.

havent read this anywhere else (that i know) - hope it helps!
I had to do this even if i am in fact an administrator on my computer.

Cheers from Sweden!

Just wanted to mention that this doesn' t fix the issue. I've been dealing with this issue for well over a week now, even with Tech Support involved. No fix yet.
fredshaw63@gmail.com

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools