My Product Download Issue

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

My Product Download Issue

Postby fredshaw63@gmail.com » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:09 am

So,while IK Product Manager isn't properly downloading software and sounds, Tech Support requests for me to download my content from the My Products page. Big issue: I'm a Syntronik2 Max v2 owner. The ONLY sounds available download on the My Products page are the ones that come in the standard version of Syntronik 2.

The sounds NOT included on the My Products page for download are:
Syntronik CATO
Syntronik GS-V
Syntronik KW-8000
Syntronik M-12
Syntronik Megawave
Syntronik Obie One
Syntronik OSC-V
Syntronik Pro-VS
Syntronik Sorcerer
Syntronik Syner-V
Syntronik Synth-X
Syntronik Triptych

That's 140gigs of sounds I own, that I can't access bc Product Manager doesn't want to work properly, and IK didn't make available to download on the My Product page, like they did the sounds for the standard version of Syntronik 2. My IK should put more time into fixing app bugs, and making owned products more easily accessible, as they do piracy prevention. Took the time to set a 180 day download timer, but didn't even bother to certify a publisher name for the Syntronik2 sounds installers (every Syntronik2 sound installer triggers Windows Defender, bc of "unknown author", that I have to manually give run permission to each time).
fredshaw63@gmail.com

Re: My Product Download Issue

Postby DarkStar » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:31 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

Double-check in the IK Product Manager, under the [Products] tab for Syntronik that your Syntronik MAX v2 is Registered. If not, then do so.

If so, then, as this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: My Product Download Issue

Postby fredshaw63@gmail.com » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:02 pm

Thanks for the response. I do have Syntronik 2 Max v2 registered. Unlike my Syntronik 2 license listing, there is no "Sounds Download" tab option. Only my standard version Syntronik 2 license has the "Sounds Download" tab to select, which of course only provides the Sounds included in the standard version of Syntronik 2, and not the additonal ones inlcuded in Syntronik 2 Max v2.

I do have an active support request going, but I just wanted to post here about what I see is a massive oversight, in not having Syntronik 2 Max v2 Sounds available to download from the My Product page, as the standard Syntronik 2 Sounds are. I'm hoping the right folks will see this, and make that adjustment.
fredshaw63@gmail.com

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools