IK Product Manager Not Downloading Sounds

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager Not Downloading Sounds

Postby fredshaw63@gmail.com » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:35 pm

IK Product Manager is having major issues with downloading and installing sounds. It will either not even do anything at all, or freeze mid-download. I contacted tech support and was told to download the sounds from My Products (though this page does NOT feature the additional sounds that come with Syntronik 2 Max..only the sounds of Syntronik 2)..In downloading and installing the sounds from there, I noticed that every Syntronik2 sound install app file gets flagged by my Windows Security for not have a Publisher name. It, initially, blocks me from running the app, but also gives the ability to overage and proceed forward with run..I assume that must be the root cause to the install issues with IK Product Manager. Windows recognizes an app, with an unknown author is attempting to run and is preventing it, but bc it's all being done by Product Manager, the user doesn't have the ability to choose manual overwrite... Why in the world would IK not provided a digital signature for their software?
fredshaw63@gmail.com

Re: IK Product Manager Not Downloading Sounds

Postby DonDexta@313 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:39 am

Hello Fred,

I'm having The Same Issues. I also sent an email to Support.

Let Me know if you resolved this issue . Good Luck. 8-)
DonDexta@313

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools