Cannot install things from product manager

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Cannot install things from product manager

Postby fredshaw63@gmail.com » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:49 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
fredshaw63@gmail.com wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:They can provide you with what you need to download the sounds for any product you purchased. Please continue to work with them as the users nor moderators of this forum don't have access to your account nor the systems but the tech support folks can certainly get you set up. Let them know when the solutions don't work and they should continue to assist you until you are up and running. If you have a ticket that you feel isn't being handled to your satisfaction we do have a post about that but basically send your ticket number(s) and I can have someone take a look.

I definitely would like to place my ticket number under that post. Whenever I'd make the request just for atleast the option to direct download my purchased Syntronik2 Max v2 sounds, the tech support has gone silent. Can you tag me or provide a link to it?

Sorry I meant that there's a post about what to do which is to PM your ticket number. You can just PM it to me and I'll take care. Thanks!

Thanks man! Private message sent.
fredshaw63@gmail.com

Postby fredshaw63@gmail.com » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:57 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Sorry I meant that there's a post about what to do which is to PM your ticket number. You can just PM it to me and I'll take care. Thanks!

Well, the message is sitting in "outbox." Let me know if you haven't recieved it.
fredshaw63@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:06 pm

fredshaw63@gmail.com wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Sorry I meant that there's a post about what to do which is to PM your ticket number. You can just PM it to me and I'll take care. Thanks!

Well, the message is sitting in "outbox." Let me know if you haven't recieved it.

All set!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pandachief005 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:12 am

Windows 11 had the issue on version 1.4.4 I believe...
All I had to do was go to windows defender.
Disabled the firewalls. I did notice, it didn't start installing till I disabled the public firewall.
Not sure if it will download with just the public firewall disabled as I didn't want to move it till it installed fully.
pandachief005

Postby DTSoundScapes » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:32 pm

pandachief005 wrote:Windows 11 had the issue on version 1.4.4 I believe...
All I had to do was go to windows defender.
Disabled the firewalls. I did notice, it didn't start installing till I disabled the public firewall.
Not sure if it will download with just the public firewall disabled as I didn't want to move it till it installed fully.

You don't need to disable defender completely, all you have to do is create a firewall rule for ik product manger.exe. there are many tutorials on how to do this. running as admin will not do it.
DTSoundScapes

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools