Sounds installation mess (Product Manager)

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Sounds installation mess (Product Manager)

Postby albridi » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:29 am

Hi there 8-) !

I recently did a "MaxGrade" from my SampleTank Max to Total Studio Max. This has unlocked a bunch of sounds to install. Over the years I've installed many versions of SampleTank: SampleTank, SampleTank 2 XT, SampleTank 3, SampleTank 4, SampleTank 4 Max. Due to these updates, chances are that I have installed the same sounds several times.

I'm installing all the sounds that the manager shows as uninstalled, but I'm running out of space on my HD fast. Also, I see that there are some products like Miroslav 2 and Miroslav 2 CE, Modo Bass and Modo Bass 2, Syntronik and Syntronik 2 that seem to install the same sounds in different folders.

Should I uninstall libraries from all previous versions of ST?

If I have installed the sound libraries for Miroslav 2, Modo Bass 2 and Syntronik 2, do I have to also install Miroslav 2 CE, Modo Bass and Syntronik?

Finally, the huge library of SampleTank 4 MAX is marked as not installed in Product Manager (195 GB). Is this library different from the other sounds I'm installing? Does this library contain the sounds included in previous versions of ST?

I hope you can help me to clear up this mess.

Kind regards.
albridi

Re: Sounds installation mess (Product Manager)

Postby albridi » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:48 pm

Can anyone help with this :roll: ?

Kind regards.
albridi

Postby DarkStar » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:17 pm

Te best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby albridi » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:22 pm

DarkStar wrote:...you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page...

Thanks! I'll try to ask for support there too 8-) .
albridi

Postby albridi » Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:25 am

Well, more than a week later and I'm still waiting for a tech support dept response :roll: . Is there anybody out there?
albridi

Postby DarkStar » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:13 am

Please review the forum Guidelines thread about escalating Support tickets. What is your Ticket number?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby albridi » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:27 pm

Hi again DarkStar, thanks for your answer 8-) .

If you ask for the ticket I opened last week, I delete the confirmation email, so I can't tell you the ticket number.

Today I opened a new one. The number of this second ticket is: #4712751.

Kind Regards.
albridi

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools