Latest product manager is broken

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Latest product manager is broken

Postby Mudhorn_wannabemusician » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:10 am

Got an email about an update for Amplitube but had to get the new Install IK Product Manager (v.1.0.5), but after I did all it shows me is a basic blank white area where one would expect to see all the assorted product information :shock: :cry:
Mudhorn_wannabemusician

Re: Latest product manager is broken

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:24 pm

Hi, sorry to hear you are having trouble. I'm not able to recreate this but our IK Support team can help you directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they can figure out what's going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TheAndyMac » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:30 am

Also broken for me - it broke and then was OK a little after the update of Product Manager to 1.0.5 (Windows) but now, with AmpliTube update, it is broken.

Have sent a support request in about this, but thought worth posting as well.

ANY download option simply does nothing and hangs IK Product Manager. Authorisation and local actions (reinstall where the files are still in the download folder) work.

Have checked location for downloads (both Downloads and default Documents\IK Multimedia...) and uninstalled/reinstalled Product Manager.

It would be sensible if product downloads were also made available through "traditional" means as well to cope with these sorts of failures.
TheAndyMac

Postby Mudhorn_wannabemusician » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:34 am

They got back to me with a fix pretty fast - involved deleting a prefs folder someplace
Mudhorn_wannabemusician

Postby TheAndyMac » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:55 am

First time I had the problem they also came back with that and it did help.

This time, it just sorted itself out late yesterday.

Suspect it might be load or something at their end - needs the Product Manager to show sensible messages when this happens, rather than just hanging.
TheAndyMac

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools