ARC 3 locking my samplerate to 44.1k

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 3 locking my samplerate to 44.1k

Postby Chasetael1978 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:17 am

As the title says, it locks my Soundcards Samplerate to 44.1k , it is an Apollo Twin USB .
The actual option to change the samplerate to 48k or anyother is all but non existant in the Apollo Settings menu as in the samplerate vaalue change tab , it is now shaded grey and impossible to alter the samplerqate to any other option. Seeing as the manual states that 48k is the samplerate needed for the capture profile to be completed properly im not sure what to do. Ive installed it on this computer as well and the issue ceases to exist, it actually changed the samplerate to 48k as a matter of course to be altered prior to any other steps . It isnt using the same soundcard only the built in one on this laptop, but im not willing to change my soundcard to plug into any other computer than the one it is currently plugged into.

Does anyone know what and why this issue may be occuring

Kind regards
Chasetael1978

Re: ARC 3 locking my samplerate to 44.1k

Postby Chasetael1978 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:10 pm

I found a workaround for this through using my friends copy of ARC however i thought for sure there would have been an answer frfom IK Multimedia on this topic as its pretty important I own ARC1 and was thinking to upgradeto 3 but if they cant be bothered to answwer topics pertaining their own products well it just turns me off so much. Its exactly why i abandoned Ableton, they were dismissive and completely unapprachable with my rightful questions about their product that i had bought off of them bit by bit they destroyed their deserved attention from me as a paid customer that i just found better alternatives with no such downfalls.

Pity
Chasetael1978

Re: ARC 3 locking my samplerate to 44.1k

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:33 pm

This forum is for user-to-user communications and general announcements. The mods/admins are not able to provide proper technical support for issues like this. Your issue is something that would be handled by the capable IK Support team via their ticketing system http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw

Please reach out to the IK Support team and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools