Effects of deleting Ik account?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Effects of deleting Ik account?

Postby SeamusODuigneain04 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:51 am

Hi I've been trying to install the T Racks eq 81 which is on offer recently but am having serious problems with passwords. I was already signed up to IK Multimedia but forgot the password. After resetting it the new password worked with the authorization manager but not with the product manager. I've reset the password countless times but no good. I uninstalled and reinstalled the product manager but also no good. I contacted support and they've been replying but so far no solutions. So far I've spent several hours over a week trying to sort it out so I'm getting kind of tired of it.

I'm thinking about deleting my account as a final drastic measure and starting a new account but was wondering would this affect already existing plugins I have installed in Cubase?

Any thoughts on this?
SeamusODuigneain04

Re: Effects of deleting Ik account?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:45 pm

[Mod Edit: Duplicate thread was deleted]

You cannot delete your IKM User Account. It is where all your details, products and Authorisations are stored.

Please continue to work with Support to resolve the password problems. Moderators and Administrators here have no access to User Accounts so cannot assist.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby SeamusODuigneain04 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:55 pm

So what does the "remove account" option under My Account involve?
SeamusODuigneain04

Postby DarkStar » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:04 pm

I did not know that there was one. Check with Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools