TS3.5 Max in IKPM: What "sounds" go with what product?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

TS3.5 Max in IKPM: What "sounds" go with what product?

Postby darrena » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:29 am

I'm a new Total Studio 3.5 MAX customer who is likely not going to install the "total" studio.

In IK Product Manager, there's a long list of sound sets, only some of which include the name of their "parent" product, and there doesn't seem to be a way to filter for just find content that's for a specific to SampleTank, for example.

Do I just need to look each one up one by one on IK's website to figure out what it belongs for or am I missing a filter feature?
darrena

Re: TS3.5 Max in IKPM: What "sounds" go with what product?

Postby darrena » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:46 am

And to double-down... I'm assuming libraries like SampleTank CS, SampleTank, and SampleTank MAX are overlapping? Or do I need to install all 3?
darrena

Re: TS3.5 Max in IKPM: What "sounds" go with what product?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:00 pm

^^^overlapping, just install the MAX software, The software is the same is all three - the Serail Number determines the capabilities and which sounds can be loaded.

Most of the sounds downloads include the product name; for SampleTank for there are also instrument list PDFs on this page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st4/index.php?p=versions
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools