INSTALLING T-RACKS CLIPPER IS SO CONFUSING CAN SOMEONE HELP?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

INSTALLING T-RACKS CLIPPER IS SO CONFUSING CAN SOMEONE HELP?

Postby naveen19th » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:48 pm

Hi I'm super confused as to how to install the T-Racks Classic Clipper. I've been going back and forth reading manuals and youtube videos for 2 hours on how to install this and I'm about to give up.

I've installed the Authorization Manager and registered the serial.

It says click view to the custom shop and the t-racks clipper which sends me to a link to my products area to download the clipper. However, there is no download button to install the plugin. I clicked on past releases and installed the latest version of what's available.

I re-scanned plugins in my DAW and it has installed a bunch of plugins and taken up additional space on my HD which I don't need. I only need this one clipper. I've clicked on the clipper plugin within my DAW and it has the error "this model has not been activated, do you wish to enter the custom shop now to try out or purchase this model?" I click on yes and it doesn't do anything.

I've tried installing the custom shop and it doesn't install as it says it isn't compatible with my OSX (Monterey) therefore i'm stuck in the same position I was 2 hours ago.

Honestly at this point I'm resigned to giving up, it's way too complicated trying to figure out how to install IK Multimedia products.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
naveen19th

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools