IKPM Expected Wait Time?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IKPM Expected Wait Time?

Postby joe@clubbo.com » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:54 pm

Hi, folks.

Two separate but related issues:

I purchased two products today using saved points. But they appear neither on the IK site or within IKPM.

Because I needed one item urgently for a project, I purchased it again and registered it. It now appears on my user page, but not in IKPM.

Should I sit tight and expect these to appear soon in IKPM? Or is this a reportable issue?

Thanks in advance for any advice! :)
joe@clubbo.com

Re: IKPM Expected Wait Time?

Postby Cabezon_IK » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:04 pm

Hey there,

Pending on the products, would kind of determine what exactly may be happening.

However this is certainly something to open up with the IK Support Side of things.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/support/

Cheers
Cabezon_IK

Postby joe@clubbo.com » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:15 pm

Thanks — that's what I would have done, except the tech support links all lead back to the forum.
joe@clubbo.com

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:23 pm

Note that if you bought T-RackS plugins or AmpliTube 5 gear, you should have that automatically registered once your payment processed and the order was complete. This would be the way the digital download products work.

If you open the Custom Shop application (in your Applications folder on Mac or Start Menu on Windows) and do a "Restore Purchases" while in the the appropriate section (T-RackS or AmpliTube 5) there, you should have access to the new plugins or gear.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:24 pm

joe@clubbo.com wrote:Thanks — that's what I would have done, except the tech support links all lead back to the forum.

The Contact Support --> Software (or Hardware) links to the FAQ which you'd search first and if you don't find your answer there you'll see a link/button presented to open a ticket.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby joe@clubbo.com » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:00 pm

Thanks for the reply, Peter. I guess this makes sense for experienced users, but since the purchased products are sold individually on the IK site without reference to the series in which they belong, I respectfully note that the process is a bit counterintuitive.

Anyway, I did manage to register them successfully. Unfortunately, one product fails Logic’s audio unit scan, and another passes the scan but crashes 100% of the time upon instanciation. But I’ve raised those issues in a separate tech support email.

Again, thanks for your speedy responses. Much appreciated! :)
joe@clubbo.com

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:04 pm

After purchasing, you should receive an email with software purchases that explains the installation and authorization process in a clear way.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools