Reverb plugins crash in Cubase 12

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Reverb plugins crash in Cubase 12

Postby Tunes666 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:54 pm

Using windows 10.

when I open the CSR reverbs I get about 50+ boxes of "serious problem has occurred..save project...." before Cubase shuts down. Has anyone else had any issues?
Tunes666

Re: Reverb plugins crash in Cubase 12

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:11 pm

Since other users have not chimed in, I would suggest contacting IK Support http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official assistance if you have not done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tunes666 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:43 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Since other users have not chimed in, I would suggest contacting IK Support http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official assistance if you have not done so already.

Will do, thank you.
Tunes666

Postby dariushalipour » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:29 pm

I'm having the exact same issue with CSR reverbs on Cubase 12.0.52 Windows 11.
There's already an instance of it in the project and working well, but this second one is causing the crash. Tell me if I can share some Cubase log or anything that can help with the issue.
dariushalipour

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:25 am

As this forum is not an official Technical Support route, please let Support know, via the link above. When you receive the auto-acknowledgement email you can reply and attach screenshots, ZIPped up dump logs etc.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools