UNINSTALL

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: UNINSTALL

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:43 pm

Correct, the sound library file/directory structure can be copied to a new computer or external drive and then you can use them with another install.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby shikawkee » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:50 pm

DarkStar wrote:^^^
It should work, if you do it right ;)
\

Yeah, I suppose I didn't do it correctly nor in the right order perhaps. I'm gonna' try a full re-install.

Further, I don't have Sample Tank 4 installed yet on the new computer and that apparently where Miroslav looks for the samples? Might have to install ST4 first? Because the question becomes where do you unpack the samples otherwise?
shikawkee

Postby shikawkee » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:26 pm

Thanks to Tech Support (and Dark Star's excellent previous suggestions I found elsewhere in the forum), I installed Miroslav from scratch exactly as prescribed. However, I still get the attached error at start up-

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/5GtouTw-TUW_95d4vMTEag.5fpND3NpNHLFnJ9DMCNykO

or

shikawkee

Postby shikawkee » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:17 pm

PS-If anybody should get in the same position (Dark Star posted this elsewhere I found too).

This was from Tech Support and it worked:

>>
Please when you can, try these below steps. We have seen these help with users who are experiencing issues with a fresh installation of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 version 2.0.6. From what we can see, this is permissions /security related, so make sure to temporarily disable any Firewall, VPN, or Anti-virus software during your installation.

Uninstall the current version of Philharmonik 2 you have installed and restart your system. An uninstall can be done in the Control Panel. Use the Program section's "Uninstall a program" option.
Download and install Miroslav Philharmonik 2 version 2.0.5 from your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account.This is stored under the past release section of the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 product title.
Launch Miroslav Philharmonik 2 outside of your DAW to confirm your software launches without any VPA errors.
If no error messages appear when using Miroslav Philharmonik 2, head back to My Products. From here, download, then install the Miroslav Philharmonik version 2.0.6 update and you should be good to go.
Once you've run through these steps, you should be able to get started in version 2.0.6. Please let us know if you have any other issues or if there is anything else we can help you with.
<<
shikawkee

Postby Deermelb01 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:52 am

Please add an uninstall feature to the IK product manager the current way of uninstalling is so stupid
Deermelb01

Postby shikawkee » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:42 pm

Deermelb01 wrote:Please add an uninstall feature to the IK product manager the current way of uninstalling is so stupid

AGREED!!!
shikawkee

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools