issues with Lurssen Mastering Console Windows

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

issues with Lurssen Mastering Console Windows

Postby Me1234567 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:39 am

Hi.
Having issues with Lurssen Mastering Console. Version 1.1.1 (Windows)
A project with a single stereo track and Lurssen M. Console added, causing CPU spikes which shutters audio. (!No other plugins!)
System: 7-8850H CPU @ 2.60GHz / 32 GB ram. MVME SSD HD.
I do not have issues with other plugins.

Basic Info on project having issues:
44100 sampling rate. 16 bit. Buffer 2048
Single track - stereo file
------------
Not related to this specific project, this is just a common example. I tried both VST2 and VST3. Would run for a few seconds and audio shutter.

Another example: last project was 15+ tracks with over 30 plugins by several manufacturers. Runs fine. No CPU spikes that would kill audio Lourssen does

Kindly, I ask you to be professional and do not blame it on my computer. There is nothing wrong with my computer. It is something very specific to this specific plugin.
Thank you.
Me1234567

Re: issues with Lurssen Mastering Console Windows

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:51 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

What CPU load do you get if you close the Lurssen GUI?

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: issues with Lurssen Mastering Console Windows

Postby Me1234567 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:41 pm

DarkStar,
There are quite a few internet posts on Lurssen having issues / being a CPU hog.
Are you completely unaware of this? Unfortunately, I did not find any "solutions" specifically for Lurssen, that's why posting here.

I doubt that trying to find a boogie man in my computer will solve anything. My computer is a laptop, but a pretty powerful one for music stuff. All 30 steps for "tune ups" were made, no need to go that direction.

My other projects, with 25 Vsts by different developers Including Kontakt + Halion! (with exeption of Lurssen) run fine. So no point to "benchmark" cpu. It is a dead end street.

Izotope plugins are known to be CPU hogs, I got rid of them as there was no solution to make them work smoothly. A competitor plugins do same for me and never an issue with stuttering / sound shutters / stopping of Audio Engine.

I was hoping that there might be something known and particular to be adjusted specifically for Lurssen plugin to work smoothly. Hoping...
Me1234567

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools