IK Product Manager not installing

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager not installing

Postby mikedesert » Tue May 31, 2022 12:47 am

It hangs at about 35%

the other day I tried moving my IK stuff to another harddrive becacue my C drive was running out of room, thinking I could just rescan the plugins. when that didn't work, I just uninstalled everything and was going to start from scrach installing all onto my D drive.

Well, I downloaded the latest version and it won't install at all, just hangs at 35-40% and says "Installing, please wait..."

So I went through my computer and tried deleting all IK stuff that was lingering, deleted references to IK in my regestry, restarted...and it's still not installing. Tried moving the install file to a few locations, also I right click and run as Admin...nothing.

Anyone have any ideas??
Dell Inspiron 5680, Windows 11 x64

Thanks!
mikedesert

Re: IK Product Manager not installing

Postby mikedesert » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:35 pm

Thought I'd post a follow up since I fixed the issue. I ran CC Cleaner and did a clean including fixing registry issues and now it works fine
mikedesert

Re: IK Product Manager not installing

Postby MilsIk99 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:02 am

i had issues installing ik product manager on windows 11, no issues on windows 10.
it would install but then wouldn't start.
the solution for me was disabling antivirus (windows defender).
hope it helps someone.
MilsIk99

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools