IKPM - Sounds Update Expired?

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IKPM - Sounds Update Expired?

Postby DarkStar » Sat May 28, 2022 8:23 pm

Has anyone seen something like this?

I downloaded the Syntronik (1) Deluxe files in 2020; so. of course, the downloads have expired. In the IKPM, DCO-X is shown as having an Update. I do not know how long that has been there. But when I click on that icon nothing happens. The other synths in Syntronik Deluxe are marked as "Installed".

Support cannot tell me what the update is. And they say that the only way to get it is to purchase a Download Reactivation.

{Ticket # 5056193 ]
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: IKPM - Sounds Update Expired?

Postby 9blackoranges » Sat May 28, 2022 11:03 pm

Hi,

I am in a similar situation and have have an Update showing for the Syntronic T-03 and the only response is the 'pay to update' message but don't know what or why it supposedly needs updating for.
9blackoranges

Re: IKPM - Sounds Update Expired?

Postby Steve-xyz » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:31 pm

Interesting. I knew that my purchased version of Syntronik expired, but never noticed it said Update until just now. That's just the listing under Sounds. Under software I have 8 authorizations left with Version 1.2.0 installed.

It doesn't bother me because I have several licenses for Syntronik Deluxe, plus I have several licenses for the 22 Classic Instrument Sounds.

Are you missing anything? Or is it just an issue that the website doesn't make sense?

For several months (before the Syntronik 2 Group Buy), the store said I was entitled to Syntronik 2 MiniMod Free. But when I clicked Buy Now, the website always wanted me to pay full price for it.

I figured IK had more important things to worry about. Eventually, I got a bundle that included Syntronik 2, so I now I have MidiMod. In your case too maybe someday the website will fix itself or you will get something that will make the expired sounds irrelevant.
Steve-xyz

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools