Updating Custom Shop

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Updating Custom Shop

Postby Badanthony69 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:35 pm

Hello,
I`m Getting An Error When I Open Custom Shop Telling Me It`s Outdated And To Use Product Manger To Update It. However When I Open The Product Manger It Doesn`t Show An Option To Update It? Any Ideas? Thank You In Advance!
Tony
Badanthony69

Re: Updating Custom Shop

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:30 pm

Here, the current version of Custom Shop is shown as v2.0.0. (Could it be that you are still using the old Custom Shop program?

And, it is listed in the IKPM as "Installed". Hover over "installed" and it should change to "Re-install". Click that.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Badanthony69 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:33 pm

Darkstar

Thanks Very Much!

Tony
Badanthony69

Postby miketalada » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:25 am

I'm having the same problem. Reinstalling didn't help.
miketalada

Postby DarkStar » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:43 am

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Badanthony69 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:35 am

Hello,
I Solved The Issue By Uninstalling Custom Shop Via Windows Uninstaller And The Reinstalled Custom Shop 2.0 Which Then Took Care Of The Issue. Hope This Helps
Anthony
Badanthony69

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools