IK Product Manager Not Working

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager Not Working

Postby Loudisgood123 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:58 am

Hello
I'm having an issue with IK Product Manager freezing. The App opens fine and the menu options up the top right all work, but as soon as I press the install icon the program freezes and nothing works anymore. I have updated Java and still have the same problem.
The default download folder exists so that shouldn't be the problem either.
Any help to fix this is appreciated.
Loudisgood123

Re: IK Product Manager Not Working

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:29 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: IK Product Manager Not Working

Postby Slideserver » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:37 pm

Just look for the Download directory.
Exisst the diretory?
Do you have read and write permission ?

Greeats
Slidesound