IK Product Manager no login possible

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

IK Product Manager no login possible

Postby marcus500 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:52 am

I can't log into the IK Product Manager (Version Server:1.0.20 Client:1.0.4.) my system is win 10 (21H2). the error message Invalid username or password. Please try again. custom shop has the same error message. logging in to the website works.
marcus500

Re: IK Product Manager no login possible

Postby DarkStar » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:27 pm

Maybe there are some non-standard characters in your password?

This is primarily a user to user forum, not official Technical Support, other users may chip in. But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is Search the FAQs first, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a red button link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and may lead others down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: IK Product Manager no login possible

Postby dchhita » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:00 am

I've just experienced this issue and after a poor response time from IK support I stumbled across a tip saying that special characters might cause the issue. Here's how I fixed it myself...

Steps:

- log out of the online account
- request a password reset
- log in with the reset password (ironic how it doesn't include special characters, so you could just keep that password in use maybe?)
I then tried resetting my password online and using tried using a different special character alond with one capital and lots of lowercase till one worked.

My original password had a #
Tried a - and it didn't work
Tried a . and this one worked

So try a password using just one special character and try one at a time to see what works for you?
dchhita

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools